1-3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge in Core PHP
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Prefer working knowledge in CodeIgniter, symfony
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Database knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL,
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, and Ajax.
- Hands-on experience in using Lavarel / WordPress / Drupal / Joomla is a plus
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news