5+ years of experience
- We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer having 5 + years of experience to design, architect and engineer a FinTech Platform.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working on the full lifecycle of a development project and work well in a collaborative team environment.
- • Responsible for front-end web development.
- • Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features.
- • Ensure the scalability and quality of all code.
- • Provide leadership and insight into architectural decisions.
- Desired Skills:
- • Experience in building UIs with HTML/CSS and JS libraries – React as main framework
- • Expertise in SaaS/platform architecture and SPAs
- • Deep understanding of object-oriented programming, function writing, APIs, etc. to articulate back-end requirements
- • Experience creating component-based architecture for reusability, uniformity, and efficiency
- • Self-driven, ability to learn quickly and a good team player.
- • Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news