8+ years of experience
- • 8+ years of experience
- • Preparation of Business Case Document & coordinating with client or vendor team to understand the business objective or business need
- • Preparation of BRD, FRD, and SRS along with sign-off from the client team.
- • Prioritize product/ development backlog
- • Create and analyze user stories/scenarios
- • Write proper acceptance criteria
- • Collaborate with the Development group to create a Functional Specification (FS) document
- • Ensure developers adhere to business requirements and UI design specifications
- • Define and document test strategy and test plans
- • Communicate needed changes to the development team
- • Create training and support programs as needed
- • Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively; may be responsible for assigning project tasks.
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news