4 years of experience
- Requirement •
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT/Technical recruitment.
- • Experience in hiring for IT related roles
- • Expert in in sourcing using LinkedIn, Naukri and other social media channels.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- • Good team player, positive attitude, motivated, and eager to learn.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- • Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy • Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- • Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, staffing agencies etc.
- • Screen candidates resume and job applications
- • Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- • Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- • Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- • Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news