4+ years of experience
- • Strong knowledge in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- • Understanding of Drupal 9
- • Excellent knowledge of PHP/MySQL
- • Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- • Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Social Media Integrations)
- • Experience in object-oriented programming
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news