10-15+ years of experience
- The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- • Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- • Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- • Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- • Ensure resource availability and allocation
- • Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- • Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- • Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- • Report and escalate to management as needed
- • Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- • Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- • Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- • Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- • Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- • Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- • Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- • Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- • Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- • Use and continually develop leadership skills
- • Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- • Perform other related duties as assigned
- • Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
- • Proven working experience in project management
- • Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- • Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- • Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- • Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Overall 10-15+ years of work experience
- Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- • Developing and Tracking Budgets
- • Coaching
- • Supervision
- • Staffing
- • Project Management
- • Management
- • Process Improvement
- • Planning
- • Performance Management
- • Inventory Control
- • Verbal Communication
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news