5+ years of experience
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those
- Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news