7-10 years of experience
- • The development, testing, support of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards
- • Identification of problems and remedial actions.
- • Provision of support services.
- • Specification, code development, fixing, testing with some supervision.
- • Documentation of all work according to agreed standards.
- • Participate in requirements analysis
- • Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- • Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- • Test and deploy applications and systems
- • Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- • Improve existing software
- • Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- • Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- • Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- • Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- • Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- • Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- • Understanding of Agile methodologies
- • Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- • Attention to detail
- • Bachelors in Computer science or a related discipline.
- • 8-10 years’ experience in application development & maintenance, system engineering and project management experience.
- • Conversant in programming languages & application development tools e.g. recent versions of .Net, Oracle Design/Developer Tools, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder for Windows 7,Windows 2008 and Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, HTML, Business Objects.
- • Oracle or SQL server as back end
- • Knowledge in methodologies such as Agile and System Development Lifecycle
- • Oil Industry knowledge.
What happens on the other side of the application process? Here's what happens once you apply for a job at Infospica.
Submit an Application
Our team reviews your application to see if it match with the given role.
If you are short listed, you will be invited for an initial discussion over the phone or in person.
We often use tests and other selection procedures to screen applicants for hire.
You will be invited to talk with the Hiring managers to dig deeper into your technical skills, fit for the role.
At some point, we will likely conduct background and reference checks.
You will typically receive a job offer either by phone or email.
Stay in touch to receive our latest updates and news